* For righteousness to reign over the election process;
* For God to birth righteous leaders in the Philippine government.
* For righteousness and God’s blessing to prevail over all eight pillars of our Society.
* Establish a minimum of two Watchmen Churches per night per week in every city and town.
* Raise up passionate, prophetic and patriotic intercessors for the nation praying through the eight watches of the day.
I. For DAY WATCHES, Individual Watchmen.
B. A watchman will commit to a given watch of his/her choice everyday of the week.
C. During his/her watch, a watchman can pray individually or with a group or in his church.
D. During his/her watch, the watchman will pray the prayer items specified in the guide.
E. A watchman may pray the full 3 hours of the watch, or less.
II. For NIGHT WATCHES, Watchmen Churches.
A. Watchmen Churches will commit to pray from the 1st to the 4th watch, either one night or every night of the week.
B. Churches in the same locality may join together to act as one during a particular watch at various days of the week.
SUGGESTED PATTERN FOR EVERY WATCH:
1. Praise and Worship
2. Reading and Declaration of the Word of God (e.g., five chapters from the Book of Psalms)
3. Prayer Time (following the guide)
4. It is also best to practice "waiting on the Lord in silence" at certain periods, to discern what the Spirit of God is saying regarding particular prayer points.
5. Sharing and recording of impressions or messages from the Lord.
SUGGESTED START OF PRAYER WATCHES: March 19, 2007